Join our Team
At Jobin Machine, Inc., we take pride in attracting and developing a diverse team committed to success. New employees will join a company that values integrity, trust, and respect. We foster a challenging and rewarding work environment for employees to develop and thrive.
We are a full service manufacturer providing precision machined parts and assemblies to our customers in the Aerospace and Defense Industries. Our commitment to total customer satisfaction, the AS9100 Quality Standard, and Lean manufacturing practices generates new opportunities and growth.
We Value Our People:
- Do you want a job where your performance can make a difference? Jobin Machine, Inc. could be the place for you.
- Jobin offers a wide variety of rewarding opportunities to continually interest and challenge people who want to be among the best.
- We are looking for bright, energetic people who want to be part of a talented team.
- Seeking professionals with a “can-do” attitude, who take pride in their work, and believe in doing the job right, the first time, and on time.
Jobin Machine, Inc. of West Hartford, CT is a manufacturer of complex small machined components in the Aerospace Industry and has been in business for over fifty years. We are currently accepting employment applications from qualified professionals for the following positions:
Jobin Machine, Inc. of West Hartford, CT is seeking a Quality Engineer
The qualified candidate will report directly to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Technical or Engineering discipline preferred
- 7-10 years working in quality and 5 plus years in a Quality Engineer/Quality Inspector position
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment required
- Proficient with layout inspection, tools, techniques, blue print interpretation and GD&T
- Familiar with ASQR-01 and related requirements with United Technologies preferred
- Must speak, comprehend, write and read English
- Must have a high sense of urgency and the ability to meet schedule requirements
- Lead and manage the collection, analysis and reporting of statistical data to promote manufacturing and process improvements.
- Hands-on involvement in all aspects of the quality assurance and inspection functions
- Accurately determine the accuracy and provide approval of process sheets, operations sheets, first piece inspection sheets and customer documents to meet job requirements
- Think and act analytically to achieve effective solutions, with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to solve practical job-related problems.
- Function as an effective team member and provide assistance to engineering, manufacturing, procurement and contracts to ensure organizational compliance to customer contractual and regulatory requirements
- Familiar with Solumina, SAP, and Microsoft office systems preferred
Other Requirements :
- Strong problem-solving skills and proficient use of common quality methodologies such as process certification, PPAP, PFMEA’s, Six Sigma, and Root Cause analysis and corrective action
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Employment type: Full time
- Compensation: based on experience
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, vacation, 401k
- Education: 4-year degree preferred
To apply for these or other positions , download and fill out the employment form and email your completed application to email@example.com
Jobin Machine, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jobin Machine, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefit and compensation package.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Plan